The links in the post below may be affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Read the full disclosure.
A quick rundown of steps to create a WordPress blog. Each of these steps has many substeps. See individual posts for each for more.
- Brainstorm and think through your niche and how you will monetize.
- Register a good domain name.
- Select a web host.
- Upload or install WordPress.
- Hook up your domain name with your web hosting.
- Select and install a WordPress theme
- Create standard pages – About, Contact
- Start to add content to your site.
- Get good at all the things — hehe just kidding but really its true this is when you really start going bonkers trying to do it all. Just choose a few of then important things that you know will improve your blog and do them each day.