The links in the post below may be affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Read the full disclosure.
Some tips to succeed at blogging:
- Be patient, things will take time.
- Be persistent, things will take time.
- Do not give up, things take time.
- Be consistent and things will get easier and more natural as you learn.
- Set a goal, such as a number of posts you’d like to create each week. If you need an accountability partner, find one.
- Figure out a time to blog. You may need to curtail another hobby, but see if you can embrace this.
- Blog when your energy is still with you but you have some time to yourself.
- Try to time block vs. multitask to be able to really get into the swing of writing.
- Don’t get caught up in an ever-learning cycle or shiny object syndrome trap. Try to get several tangible, truly important items done each week to make forward progress.
- Figure out the things you do, develop a system and automate it. This will come to you over time.