We respect the privacy of children and “child” means an individual under the age of 13. We intend all information and content on this website for individuals over the age of 18 that live in the United States. We prohibit children under the age of 18 from using this website. We do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from children under the age of 13 without prior parental or guardian consent. If you believe we have collected personal information from someone under the age of 13 without parental or guardian consent, then please contact us to have that information deleted.
What Information We Collect and How It is Used
When you access the website, you may provide certain personally identifiable information including but not limited to your name, email address, phone number, address, avatar image, and credit card information when you make a purchase on the website.
This information is collected when you register on the site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, contact us, use the search feature on the website, provide comments or any other feedback, fill out a form, use live chat, or enter any other information on the website to communicate with us. From time to time, we may also collect information that you submit when you take part in any online surveys that we may post on our website.
Your personal information is used to personalize your experience, improve the website to better serve you, provide customer service support, efficiently process your requests or transactions, tailor advertisements to you, elicit reviews of services or products, provide offers, promotions, and to follow-up with you through correspondence (email, live chat, or phone). We may also use this information to provide you offers and promotions from our partners and/or our affiliates for a commission without additional cost to you.
Like other websites, this website automatically collects certain information about you through Log Data and Google Analytics. Log Data is information about your computer’s Internet Protocol Address, which is your “IP” address, browser information, Internet Service Provider’s information, your operating system, and your browser type. Similarly, Google Analytics collects certain information about your location, browsing history, the pages you visit, the equipment you used to access the website, traffic patterns, and other general patterns related to your use of the website.
This information is used to analyze website statistics related to user behavior and interests, improve our performance, and your use of the website and to further enhance our products and services offered to you.
Comments and Social Media
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata may be retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. When you leave a comment, your name, email address, and website/organization name is not shared with a third party, and may be used to communicate with you.
Social media accounts and sharing options are available on this website. Social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) can track your personal information. Should you interact with us on social media, please note that you will be voluntarily disclosing that personal information. This information is no longer private. It becomes public information and can be collected and used by others. We have no control over and take no responsibility for the use, storage, or dissemination of such publicly-disclosed personal information by you.
Any such interactions via comments and social media with us do not subject us to any kind of liability related to misuse of your information by others.
When you leave a comment on our website, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are so you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this website, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
We only collect this information to better serve and understand your user experience on the website. You have the option of turning off cookies on your computer should you wish to do so. If you do that, you may not view all the features and content of this website.
Third-Party Links and Use
We have no control over these third parties and they have their own privacy policies. Neither are we responsible for the activities and practices of these third parties. You should contact them directly and read their privacy policies for any questions.
Disclosure of Your Information
As a general rule, we do not disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent except for the following circumstances:
- We may disclose your information to our trusted third parties that work with us such as our website hosting partners, email marketing service provider, other service providers that assist in the website’s operation, and any other affiliates and subsidiaries we rely upon to provide you products and services offered here.
- We may disclose your information to comply with state or federal regulations related to copyright infringement lawsuits or any other legal claims related to the website.
We do not envision offering goods or services to individuals living in the European Union as outlined in the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
If you are in the European Union and opt-in to receive any of our free products or services and/or purchase any products or services through our website, then you will be subscribed to receive our free email newsletter once you affirmatively consent to it. Please see the Opt-Out section below should you wish to “unsubscribe” and not receive any emails from us.
But if you are NOT in the European Union, then you will be automatically subscribed to receive our free email newsletter once you opt-in to receive any of our free products or services and/or purchase any products or services. Please see the Opt-Out section below should you wish to “unsubscribe” and not receive any emails from us.
We comply with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and do not spam or send misleading information. Should you wish to no longer receive communication from us, you have the option of unsubscribing by clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the email we send to you or by contacting us.
As for third-party websites, please contact them directly to unsubscribe and/or opt-out from their communications.
GDPR Visitor Rights
Under the GDPR, if you are within the European Union, you are entitled to certain rights and information listed below.
We will keep any information you provide to us until the earlier of:
- You ask us to delete the information by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that such requests may cause you no longer being able to access paid or free content previously provided to you.
- Our decision to cease using our existing data providers.
- The Company decides to no longer be in business or continue to offer the services.
- The data is no longer needed to provide your service, is too costly to maintain further retention, or the Company finds it outdated.
You may request access to your data that the Company stores and the rights to either rectify or erase your personal data. You may seek restrictions on the processing of your data. You may object to the processing of your data and the right to the portability of your data.
If you have provided consent to the Company’s processing of your personal data, you may withdraw that consent any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal of consent.
You may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
We require only the information that is reasonably necessary to enter into a contract with you. We will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with us.
Your Rights Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA Compliance)
If you live in California, it entitles you to additional rights under California law and we ensure compliance with the CCPA. Here are your rights:
- You have the right to know whether your personal information is sold or disclosed to third parties.
- You have the right to say no to the sale of your personal information.
- You also have the right to access your personal information, which we will provide within 30 days of such a request.
- You have the right to have your personal information deleted.
- You have the right to equal service, price, and no discrimination.
- You have the right to data portability and right to request your personal information and use it for your own purposes. Under California’s “Shine the Light Act,” you may to request information about the manner in which we share certain categories of information with third parties for their marketing use. We may disclose your personal information to our affiliates or other related third parties such as service providers, vendors for their use in marketing to you, so we can provide the products and/or services offered on this website to you. When we disclose such information, we still keep your personal information confidential and between us and that third-party. We do not use it for any other purpose that’s not permitted under the laws. Please be advised we DO NOT SELL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION to third parties and have never sold your personal information. We do not intend to sell your personal information in the future. Under the CCPA, you may still opt-out of such sales and send us a “do not sell my information” request.
If you would like to exercise any of your rights under California law, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by sending us an email at email@example.com. Only you as the person registered with the California Secretary of State can make such verifiable consumer requested related to your personal information or someone you authorize to act on your behalf. Your verifiable consumer request must provide sufficient information that allows us to verify that you are the person you are claiming to be or that you are the authorized representative of such person about whom we had collected personal information. You must describe your request with enough details such as your first and last name, address, and your country that allow us to properly understand the request and respond to it. Please note we cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information unless we first verify your identity or authority to make such a request and confirm that the personal information relates to you. We will make all attempts to respond to your request within 30 days of receipt.
California and Delaware law also requires us to state whether we honor “Do Not Track” settings in your browser regarding targeted advertising and we do not monitor or respond to Do Not Track browser requests.
The security of your personal information is important to us, and we strive to follow general commercial industry standards to protect your personal information submitted to us voluntarily and automatically. However, no method of transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
By using this website, you agree to hold us harmless for any security breach and for any unauthorized use of your personal information by third-parties. You also agree that we cannot be held responsible for any disclosure of your information through our website without our knowledge and consent.