Did you know Google Digital Garage has free learning resources about search? Who better to look to for learning about the fundamentals of digital marketing?
You are able to skip and go to a particular lesson so if there’s anything, in particular, you’d like to review, you can. They also offer transcripts and quizzes. Some classes even offer certification!
Here’s a listing of some of their offerings:
- Get certified in the Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
- Take a business online
- Make it easy for people to find a business on the web
- Reach more people locally, on social media or on mobile
- Reach more customers with advertising
- Track and measure web traffic
- Sell products or services online
- Take a business global
- Get a business online
- Make sure customers find you online
- Promote a business with online advertising
- Expand a business to other countries
- Connect with customers over mobile
- Promote a business with content
- Understand customer needs and online behaviors
And those are just the ones currently in the “Digital Marketing” by Google.
In addition to those, they have offerings from other companies. Some of these direct you to another site, typically a MOOC (Massive Open Online Course).
These include Coursera, Udemy, edX, Khan Academy, Stanford Online, and Udacity as some of the better-known ones. Check out those sites as well for if you’re looking to learn something about digital marketing.