Hopefully, you really read the rules for working as an Amazon Seller. Being on Amazon is a great thing and making a misstep can cost you the opportunity of being able to work with them as a seller.
Read the Community Rules again, if you need to.
Some things to avoid doing when you’re on the Seller end of Amazon are:
- Do not ask repeatedly for a review
- Do not solicit the customer
- Do not incentivize or otherwise try to influence reviews
- Don’t offer a review for ebook downloads, coupon codes, freebies, or other items/promises
- Do not send advertising, promotions, or other marketing material
- Do not ask for a positive review
- When it’s unnecessary to complete an order –
- Do not use verbiage like “[Important]” or “Additional Info Required”
- Do not send links for anything not needed
- Do not buy reviews
- Do not have friends, family, or other known contacts perform reviews
- Do not have outside of Amazon ‘channel’ communication
- Do not offer