The links in the post below may be affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Read the full disclosure.
When affiliate marketing through email, make sure the affiliate program permits this. For instance, it is against the rules to include Amazon affiliate links in emails.
Some tips for affiliate marketing via email:
- Have a Call To Action (CTA)
- Add a PS for skimmers of what you’re offering.
- Ask for your email to be passed on to anyone who may find it beneficial.
- Use standard blue, underline for links – most everyone thinks of links as blue and this can increase clicks
- Try to have your offer ‘above the fold’ here in emails, as well as blog posts.
- Be SURE to have your physical address included at the bottom. (See this post about using ConvertKit’s if you pay for their services.)