The links in the post below may be affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Read the full disclosure.
Printables are a great way to add value for your readers. They can be lead magnets of products you sell.
- Be sure to brand your printables so they can remember where they got them in case they want more and will also recognize your brand.
- Consider those with black and white printers and offer alternatives to all those with doo-dads and a ton of color.
- Remember our letter size is a US standard, but to accommodate for other standards to make your printable work for most everyone is not too difficult.
If you offer a journal, diary, or some other multiple-page printable:
- Consider giving the user an idea of what that may cost when printed on demand and even suggestions on how to best have printed.
- Offer a current coupon page for printing resources