Are you thinking about starting a blog? Do you feel like you want to dip your toe into the great ocean of other bloggers?
To help you come up with the best viable option for starting a blog that you can work and enjoy for some time, consider the following questions:
Why do I want to blog?
- Connect with others?
- Build an online community of likeminded people about something?
- Share something I know or am passionate about with others?
- Make money from it? How? Sell own products, sell via affiliate marketing?
- Coach or inspire others?
- Change the world?
- Have an impact on something you love?
What do you want to blog about?
- What topics am I passionate about?
- What do I know a lot about?
- What do I already do that I take for granted?
- What do I want to learn about?
- What do I enjoy doing?
- What are you known for?
- What are you great at?
Who is your audience?
- With what you offer, who is looking for that?
- Who is the person you are solving a problem for?
- Who will benefit from what you offer?
Where does your audience hang out?
- Are your avatars more likely to be on one social media platform more than another?
- Does your audience like to catch podcasts so they can enjoy your content but don’t have time to sit and read?