After you publish a post, what to do? It’s a great timesaver if you have a checklist so that you can just go down a line and get things done in order to move on to the next thing.
(I’ll be refining this as I go.. so please bear with me.)
Post Publishing Checklist
- Create pinnable images for this
- Look at the post from an incognito browser
- Look at the post from a mobile device
- Submit the page to Search Engines
- Read through the post again
- Verify headlines are in H2
- Make sure the images look good
- Have the images been compressed?
- Verify the links are working
- Check the page load time
- Update Google sitemap (USUALLY done automatically)
- Pin an image in Pinterest